PENNSYLVANIA, DELAWARE, MARYLAND & CALIFORNIA
With so many scenic roads, Pennsylvania drivers no doubt always have a great time driving and they feel safe driving on well-maintained roads. However, with great roads comes state rules that help keep drivers and passengers safe. Among those rules include auto insurance.
Auto insurance in Pennsylvania also has limits, and it’s upon the car owner to purchase the basic coverages and add extra coverages or use the minimums. If you are in Aston, PA, Fulginiti Insurance can help you choose the most effective additional coverages based on your budget, the car value, and the use of the car.
What is covered in a basic Pennsylvania auto insurance
- Bodily Injury: covers costs related to death or injury of a pedestrian or another driver.
- Property damage: Pays for damages made on someone’s property.
- Medical protection: If your driver or passengers are hurt while in your vehicle, this coverage helps pay for funeral or medical expenses.
Additional coverages (but not required)
- Underinsured motorist: This coverage helps cover for damage or medical expenses in case the other driver who is at fault is underinsured.
- Uninsured motorist: If the driver at fault is not insured, this coverage helps manage the medical fee if you are injured.
- Collision: Repairs or replaces your car in case of an accident.
- Comprehensive: Pays for damages made to your car or medical fees for accidents other than collisions like theft, vandalism, or storms
Although the Pennsylvania law does not require the driver to carry this coverage whenever they drive, a lender may require it if you are financing or leasing your car. Allow us to help you stay safe on the roads by offering you suitable auto insurance. Visit our local offices in Aston, PA and our insurance specialists will assist you with all your insurance needs. Also, try our online rating tool for quotes on home and auto insurance.
Get A Quote
Get A Quote
Our team is here to help you get the best coverage you can get from a reliable company. Submit your information below and one of our expert agents will follow up shortly to complete the process.